You want to be found. You want to rank high in Google search engine reports.
SEO is a must and believe it or not; there are easy ways to improve your ranking in little to no time.
Below are the Top 5 SEO best practices everyone should be following.
5 Quick SEO Tips
- Content is KING! The higher the quality, the better. Digital Marketers should also take into consideration implementing videos and infographics into their content strategy.
- Ensure your website URL does not have a “#” in it! Google’s spider crawlers will not index a URL with a “#.”
- Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks. Need I say more?
- Make sure your site is properly optimized for mobile. As of recently, Google places a greater emphasis on your mobile site vs. your desktop site. Quick load times and proper layout will set you apart from your competition.
- After you conduct your keyword research, make sure that the types of keyword queries you are using are compatible with voice search. Google Home and Alexa by Amazon will love you, and so will searchers!
Are you a Search Engine Virtuoso? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com